Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Six Word Memoir: My past


Photo: L. Rezende

This six word memoir has connections with my past and my present. I've always loved magic things. When I was a kid I believed I could be a wizard. As I grew up, my love for magic didn't disappear and I begun liking the Harry Potter saga. So, in this six word memoir I made a relationship between something that was in me in the past and stays with me nowadays, in a funny way. The picture that I chose is embedded completely in the point that I want to get at.
The punctuation that I used was specifically to give the memoir a nostalgic tone, as if it had really happened. I also chose a simple frame for my phrase because I didn't want it to influence the connection between the phrase and the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment