Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Six Word Memoir: Love


Photo: B. Barcelos

This six word memoir is my favorite. When I saw that we needed to choose a picture that represents love I thought exactly on this one. Everyday I walk home and see this painting on the wall and it makes me smile because I always think of who made it and for what reason. The painting is so simple but means a lot to me and I think it means a lot to who painted it.
I created the phrase based on Rhianna's song "We found love" because finding this paint on a random wall on my way home is exactly what she says in her lyrics, "we found love in a hopeless place". 
The punctuation that I used was pretty simple, only a period because the phrase is a reference to a song. It doesn't anything else to be understood, but knowing the song.
Love is my biggest inspiration and I think the details are very important when you're  in love.  Another reason that I chose this picture is because this painting may be just a detail on my way home, but it still makes a big difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment